How to Print via PC by Autel IM608 Pro II?
Please download the Maxi PC Suite from
www.autel.com >Support> Downloads > Autel Update Tools, and install it to a Windows-based PC.
IMPORTANT: Make sure the tool and the PC are on the same network (Wi-Fi or hard-wired) as the printer.
• Launch the PC Link application on the PC and click the MaxiSys Printer tab.
• Click Test Print to make sure the printer is working successfully.
• Tap Print on the toolbar of the tool. A temporary document will be created and sent to the PC.
• If the Auto Print option in the MaxiSys Printer is selected, the MaxiSys Printer will print the received document automatically.
• If the Auto Print option is not selected, click Open PDF File to view all the temporary files. Select the files you want to print and click Print.