Are you facing difficulties inserting a TOY48 blank key into your Toyota XM38 remote case?
Here are some tricks and modifications shared by users that may help:
- Louis Ramirez suggests shaving off the inside of the case. He has done this successfully on about ten remotes.
- Sam Xu advises searching the forum for a similar question and recommends cutting off the openings and shaving a bit of the TOY48 blade’s root. Caution is essential to avoid injury.
- Brian Goodson has modified the case without issues.
- Simon Britstone recommends shortening the blade to the minimum length and then editing the case accordingly.
- Tony Curran suggests acquiring the correct shell for the remote as a simpler alternative.
Remember to handle modifications with care for safety.
By following these recommendations, you should resolve the issue and use your remote effectively.